Welcome to National Nurses Week 2016!
At BestNursingDegree.com, we aim to provide you with the nursing education resources that empower you to be the best nurse you can be. In an effort to support and promote the Culture of Safety campaign the the American Nurses Association has launched for Nurses Week 2016, our nurse editor has custom designed a free Nursing Safety Toolkit for your use.
It includes articles on the role of nursing professionals in creating and maintaining a culture where safety is inherent in all aspects of nursing care. It also contains support materials for use on your unit during Nurses Week 2016 and quick reference guides on how to keep yourself and your patient safe. We hope you take the time to download this FREE toolkit.
You can also find all of the Culture of Safety in Nursing articles on our website, for use any time.
- Embracing a Culture of Safety: What is Patient Safety? Why Does is Matter?
- Creating a Culture of Safety: Ten Tips for Providing Safe Nursing Care
- Practicing Within a Culture of Safety: Role of the LPN in Patient Safety
- Designing a Culture of Safety: Role of the RN in Patient Safety
- Evidence of a Culture of Safety: Role of Bachelors Prepared Nurses in Patient Safety
Thanks for stopping by, and remember: An educated nurse is a powerful thing! Now, go expand your education today!